Polly* booked two Content Development sessions with me to help push forward her new yoga business. She had lots of ideas for her services but was struggling to create content to be able to promote them and build her brand.
In the sessions we brainstormed ways to provide valuable content to her audience, including ways to repurpose the content too. One of Polly’s services was to provide wellness talks to businesses about posture. We planned several short video clips for her to use across her social media channels, and then repurpose them into downloadable guides. We also created a calendar of content topics that Polly* could follow for the next 6 months.
By the end of the sessions Polly walked away with;
- Content Calendar for 6 months
- Repurposing strategy – including how to do it.
- a HUGE bank of content ideas (2 heads are better than 1) including videos, social media posts, blog posts, lead magnets and newsletters.
- A better understanding of how to structure her content to add value and be consistent.
- Accountability going forwards.